2. The website www.TheStockAlert.com is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment decision or any other decision whatsoever. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decisions.
3. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) www.TheStockAlert.com are at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. www.TheStockAlert.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the stock prices displayed. Any information that you receive via www.TheStockAlert.com whether or not it is classified as “real time”, may have ceased to be current by the time it reaches you and share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore not entirely accurate.
5. The website www.TheStockAlert.com is not responsible for any use of the www.TheStockAlert.com and content by you outside its scope.
6. www.TheStockAlert.com shall develop and operate with reasonable skill and care and has reasonable security procedures in place. However, www.TheStockAlert.com does not give any warranties in respect of www.TheStockAlert.com to the extent allowed by applicable law.
7. YOU AGREE THAT www.TheStockAlert.com will not be liable to you for any other indirect, special consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your user of www.TheStockAlert.com
8. At www.TheStockAlert.com you will find investment and trading articles and stock tips from different analyst and from different websites from all over the world. We mention the name of the analyst and website as source at the bottom of the post.
9. www.TheStockAlert.com will never disclose your purchase history to anyone.
10. www.TheStockAlert.com will never sell or rent your E-mail address.
11. The use of this website is prohibited in countries where any part of this agreement is invalid according to local law.
12. The above disclaimers and restrictions on liability apply equally to your use of www.TheStockAlert.com all www.TheStockAlert.com content.
You can find additional information in Appendix A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF). Please note that the NAI may change this sample language at any time.